Museum InfoDining at the DIA
Plenty to please all art-lovers' palates
Want more info?
Just give us a call at 313.833.7966. And remember, the DIA is a great place for an event – host your next event at the DIA!
Need a gift idea?
Gift certificates are available in the Museum Shop! Call 313.833.7948.
Our café features new hot entrees each day! Enjoy our full menu, even as carry-out.
- Tuesday – Friday: 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Friday: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Kresge Court is now a more engaging venue with a fixed floor plan. The upgraded menu offers new shareable items including gourmet snacks, cheese and charcuterie, as well as sandwiches, salads and desserts. Beverages include Starbucks coffee, lattes and blended frozen drinks, as well as beer and wine. A special menu on Friday nights offers a variety of tapas and a full bar with specialty drinks.
- Tuesday – Thursday:
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Beverages and snacks
- 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Full menu
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Beverages and snacks
- 9:00 a.m. – 11 a.m. Beverages and snacks
- 11 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Full menu
- 9:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Beverages and snacks
- Saturday & Sunday:
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Beverages and snacks
- 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Full menu
- 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Beverages and snacks
Menu may change without notice. Debit and credit cards are accepted, and an ATM is located near the Museum Shop.
Azul Taco BarFor the exhibition, Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo in Detroit, the DIA has opened a taco bar, "Azul." Named after Frida Kahlo's blue house, Azul features a full line of tacos and Mexican beverages, including Jarritos, beer, and margaritas, as well as festive flair. Azul is located on the North side of the Detroit Institute of Arts, near the Kirby St. entrance.
HoursTuesday – Thursday:
11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
11:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday:
11:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.