DIA Museum Parking Lot:
Secured self-parking is available off John R Street, just south of Kirby, daily, $7.00. Electric vehicle charging stations are also available.
WSU Self-Parking Locations:
- Rackham (Structure #3) (Warren/John R): Mon-Fri | 7:00am-10:00pm | Cost: $7.00
- Structure #6 (Putnam St./Woodward): Mon-Fri | 7:00am-Midnight | Cost: $2-$10.00
- Welcome Center: Sat | 7:00am-11:00pm | Cost: $7.50
- Structure #8 (Forest St./Woodward): 7 days | 24 hours | Cost: $1-$10.00
- WSU Visitor Lot #57 (Warren/John R): 7 days | 7:00am-Midnight | Cost: $7.00
- WSU Lot #35 (John R/Palmer): 7 days | 7:00am-Midnight | Cost: $7.00
For additional WSU parking information please visit http://maps.wayne.edu
Daily valet parking is not available during construction of the M-1 Rail project. Valet parking during select special events may be available.
Street parking is available around the museum using the Park Detroit app, or at nearby parking kiosks.
ADA parking is available in the Cultural Center Lot, on Farnsworth and Kirby Streets.
Self-parking is NO LONGER available at the Farnsworth Underground Parking Garage on the corner of Woodward and Farnsworth.