Support the activities of the Department of Prints, Drawings, and Photographs and growth of the DIA’s collection of prints, drawings, and photographs by attending events and programs including:
- Openings for all graphic arts and selected DIA exhibitions;
- Lectures, tours, and behind-the-scenes opportunities;
- Visits to commercial galleries and artists’ studios;
- Taking an annual trip to an interesting arts destination;
- Purchasing commissioned works and
- Participating in Summer Soirées.
|Membership Level||Annual Dues||Membership Level||Annual Dues|
In order to be eligible for membership in the Forum for Prints, Drawings & Photographs, you must be a member of The Detroit Institute of Arts. Join the DIA
* Membership levels at $100 and higher receive preference for trip enrollment and commission purchases. Contributing members receive a commissioned poster designed by Robert Rauschenberg in 1980 for the opening of the Schwartz Galleries of Prints and Drawings. Supporting members receive an invitation to a special curatorial brunch and private showing in the graphic arts study room. Benefactors receive a complementary invitation for two to one of the year’s dinner events. Major Benefactors receive the commissioned photograph 1939 Packard V-12 Coupe by Robert Traniello.
For program information, call us at 313.833.9830.