|The success of this project can be measured in a number of different ways: |
- Checking childrens´ journals
- Contribution to class discussions
- Ability of children to access internet site without help
- Children helping other children
- Ability to convert centigrade to Fahrenheit temperatures
Contribution to class discussions, using the following questions:
- Do you see any temperature pattern this past week?
- What kind of clothing or shelter would people need this week in Cairo/here with current temperatures?
- Did we record any rainfall in Egypt this week, last week, or since we began our journals, and what does that tell us?
- Can you think of anywhere in the North American continent with weather similar to Cairo?