Discussion questions for a group "critique" (meaning analysis of each project by the students - not a critical or negative experience):
- Which mummy cases contain symbols representing death, protection from harm, or everlasting life?
- Which hieroglyphs were used?
- Which cases contain geometric patterns, or symbols from nature?
- Describe the conceptual process - How did you develop your ideas?
- Which sources proved most useful?
- What part of the production process did you like best?
- Do you think that you mummy case is successful - why or why not?
- If you could make it over again, what would you change?
- How do the students´ mummy cases compare or contrast with the examples of ancient Egyptian mummy cases?