- Students showed they understood the value of their bartering item by their own enthusiasm and seeing their buyer´s enthusiasm
- Students showed their understanding of the bartering operation through their orderly conducting of the Market Day event
- Students could answer questions about comparing methods of buying and selling in our day to that of ancient Egypt
- Students discussed fair trade methods, and how ancient Egyptians improved their lives through trade
- How do we learn about what we want to buy in the U.S.?
- How is this easier or harder than the marketplace method?
- Why do we use money instead of trading goods?