Learn at the DIAFor Adults
Schedule a Talk
Browse our full list below of current talk offerings, and to schedule a speaker, simply complete the request form below. You can also contact Cynthia Blackburn at 313.833.1510 or at email@example.com.
- Watch Me Move: The Animation Show
Preview the most extensive animation exhibition ever mounted with over 100 works drawn from across generations and cultures.
- DIA: The Essentials
Explore two dozen must-see masterpieces from the DIA's collection.
- Diego Rivera and the Detroit Industry Murals
Learn more about Diego Rivera's Detroit Industry murals, the complex masterpiece at the heart of the DIA.
- The Look of Love
Everyone loves love. Discover how artists think about love and how they express those thoughts through works of art.
- Samurai: Beyond the Sword
There are two sides to every sword - and samurai. See both sides of the samurai as you preview the upcoming exhibition, Samurai: Beyond the Sword. Talks available starting March 2014.
- Picturing Music
From ancient Egypt to present-day Detroit, discover the art of music through the eyes of artists in the DIA's diverse collection. Talks available starting February 2014.
- > Please enter your group / organization name.
- > Please enter the name of the contact person.
- > Please enter your group / organization address.
- > Please enter your group / organization city.
- > Please select your group / organization state.
- > Please enter your group / organization zip / postal code.
- > Please enter your email address.
- > Please enter your phone number.
- > Please enter your event's location.
- > Please enter your event's address.
- > Please enter a requested date for your event.
- > Please enter a requested time for your event.
- > Please enter your topic choice.
- > Please enter a matching captcha key.
Friday, April 18, 2014
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
South Lawn (weather permitting – alternate location Prentis Court)
Sunday, April 27
noon - 4pm
Stay in the know
Receive ongoing updates about events, announcements, and more from the DIA.