Learn at the DIAFor Educators
Bus / Admissions Subsidy Application
The DIA's field trip fund provides transportation or admission subsidies to selected schools for visits to the DIA. The bus fund's mission is to encourage students to visit and tour the DIA who might not otherwise have the opportunity. If you are interested in receiving funds, please fill out the application below. Telephone requests are not accepted. You will be notified within 4 weeks if your subsidy request has been approved.
Fund amount and tour capacity are limited and subject to availability and is not applicable for special exhibitions. Subsidy requests are limited to one per school. The DIA's preferred provider is DHT Transportation. They can be contacted at 313.895.1300.
- You must also submit the Guided Tour Request Form application
- Priority for selection will be given to schools with demonstrated financial need and/or schools requesting guided tours.
- Upon notice of approval, schools are responsible for bus transportation arrangements using the DIA's preferred provider.
- DHT will invoice the DIA directly for the approved amount.
- If your school must use district buses, you will need to fill out a W-9 form available through the DIA and submit with the receipt for reimbursement.
- Reimbursements of up to $250 will be made after the date of the group visit.
- > Please enter your name.
- > Please enter your email address.
- > Please enter your phone number.
- > Please enter your school's name.
- > Please enter your school's address.
- > Please enter your school's city.
- > Please select your school's state.
- > Please enter your school's zip / postal code.
- > Please enter a matching CAPTCHA key.
Wednesday, August 05, 2015
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday, August 23rd 2015
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Stay in the know
Receive ongoing updates about events, announcements, and more from the DIA.