Art at the DIASearch the Collection
Rollover image to zoom
Â©1960 Morris Louis for "Alpha Gamma"
Morris Louis(American, 1912-1962)
- Acrylic on canvas
- Canvas: 105 x 145 in. (266.7 x 368.3 cm) Framed: 106 5/16 x 146 5/16 x 1 7/8 in. ( 270 x 371.6 x 4.7 cm)
- Contemporary Art after 1950
- Founders Society Purchase, Dexter M. Ferry, Jr. Fund
- Accession No.
- Andre Emmerich Gallery, New York
- acrylic, canvas, paint, abstraction
Search Art at the DIA
See favorite works from DIA staff members.
Support the DIA
Your membership and donations are critical to the museum’s success.
Stay in the know
Receive ongoing updates about events, announcements, and more from the DIA.