Art at the DIASearch the Collection
Rollover image to zoom
Photo ©2014, Detroit Institute of Arts
Auguste Rodin(French, 1840-1917)
- 200.7 x 130.2 x 140.3 cm (79 x 51 1/4 x 55 1/4 in.) weight approximately 2,000 lbs Granite base weight 12,000 lbs
- European Sculpture and Dec Arts
- Gift of Horace H. Rackham
- Accession No.
- Dr. and Mrs. M. Linde, LÃ¼beck, Germany, 1903 Sold with rest of collection in 1922. Gift of Horace Rackham to Detroit Institute of Arts, 1922
- bronze, cast, metal, statue
Search Art at the DIA
See favorite works from DIA staff members.
Support the DIA
Your membership and donations are critical to the museum’s success.
Stay in the know
Receive ongoing updates about events, announcements, and more from the DIA.