Art at the DIASearch the Collection
Rollover image to zoom
Â© The Estate of Eva Hesse. Hauser & Wirth ZÃ¼rich London
Eva Hesse(American, 1936-1970)
- 1968 (1969)
- Galvanized steel and vinyl
- 30 3/4 x 30 3/4 x 30 3/4 in. 78.1 x 78.1 x 78.1 cm
- Contemporary Art after 1950
- Founders Society Purchase, Friends of Modern Art Fund and Miscellaneous Gifts Fund
- Accession No.
- Collection of the artist Fischbach Gallery, New York (dealer) The Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art, Ridgefield, CT, before 1970 Droll/Kolbert Gallery, New York (dealer) Collection of Detroit Institute of Arts, 1979
Search Art at the DIA
See favorite works from DIA staff members.
Support the DIA
Your membership and donations are critical to the museum’s success.
Stay in the know
Receive ongoing updates about events, announcements, and more from the DIA.