Art at the DIASearch the Collection
Rollover image to zoom
Photo ©2016, Detroit Institute of Arts
- c. 1900
- Willow, devil's claw, white wood
- 27 7/8 x 23 in. diam. (70.8 x 58.4 cm)
- Africa, Oceania & Indigenous Americas
- Founders Society Purchase with funds from Mr. and Mrs. Peter W. Stroh and the Stroh Brewery Foundation Fund
- Accession No.
- devil's claw fiber, fiber, willow fiber, wood, basket, container
Search Art at the DIA
See favorite works from DIA staff members.
Support the DIA
Your membership and donations are critical to the museum’s success.
Stay in the know
Receive ongoing updates about events, announcements, and more from the DIA.