Art at the DIASearch the Collection
Rollover image to zoom
Â© Estate of Joan Mitchell
Before, Again II
Joan Mitchell(American, 1925 - 1992)
- Oil on canvas
- 110 x 78 3/4 x in. ( 200.0 cm x 279.4 ) Framed: 111 3/8 x 79 7/8 x 2 1/4 in. (282.9 x 203.1 x 5.7 cm)
- Contemporary Art after 1950
- Founders Society Purchase with funds given in memory of Henry Ford II by his sister, Josephine F. Ford
- Accession No.
- Xavier Fourcade Gallery, Inc., New York City
- canvas, oil, paint, nonobjective
Search Art at the DIA
See favorite works from DIA staff members.
Support the DIA
Your membership and donations are critical to the museum’s success.
Stay in the know
Receive ongoing updates about events, announcements, and more from the DIA.