Art at the DIASearch the Collection
Rollover image to zoom
Photo ©2014, Detroit Institute of Arts
Daniel Hopfer(German, 1470-1536)
- 16th Century
- Etching printed in black on laid paper
- plate: 13 1/2 x 8 1/2 in. 34.3 x 21.7 cm sheet: 13 3/4 x 8 3/4 in. 34.9 x 22.2 cm
- Prints, Drawings & Photographs
- Gift of Mrs. James E. Scripps
- Accession No.
- C. J. Meyer, Carlsbad, Sept. 1887
- religion, christian
Search Art at the DIA
See favorite works from DIA staff members.
Support the DIA
Your membership and donations are critical to the museum’s success.
Stay in the know
Receive ongoing updates about events, announcements, and more from the DIA.