Art at the DIASearch the Collection
Rollover image to zoom
Â© Richard Estes, courtesy Marlborough Gallery, New York
Welcome to 42nd Street (Victory Theatre)
Richard Estes(American, born 1932)
- Oil on masonite
- Framed: 32 3/4 x 24 3/4 x 1 1/2 in. ( 83.19 x 62.87 x 3.81 cm) 32 x 24 in. (81.3 x 61.0 cm)
- Contemporary Art after 1950
- Founders Society Purchase with funds from the Friends of Modern Art in honor of the Detroit Institute of Arts Centennial
- Accession No.
- Allan Stone Gallery, New York Stephen Paine, Boston, MA Allan Stone Gallery, New York Louis K. and Susan Pear Meisel, New York
- board, masonite, oil, paint, theater
Search Art at the DIA
See favorite works from DIA staff members.
Support the DIA
Your membership and donations are critical to the museum’s success.
Stay in the know
Receive ongoing updates about events, announcements, and more from the DIA.