Art at the DIASearch the Collection
Rollover image to zoom
Photo ©2017, Detroit Institute of Arts
MIGRANT MOTHER, NIPOMO, CALIFORNIA
Dorothea Lange(American, 1895-1965)
- Gelatin silver print
- Sheet: 10 x 8 in. (25.4 x 20.3 cm) Image: 9 1/2 x 7 5/8 in. (24.0 x 19.2 cm)
- Prints, Drawings & Photographs
- Founders Society Purchase, Michigan Council for the Arts Exhibition Fund
- Accession No.
- U.S. Library of Congress, 1975
- paper, photographic, gelatin-silver print
Search Art at the DIA
See favorite works from DIA staff members.
Support the DIA
Your membership and donations are critical to the museum’s success.
Stay in the know
Receive ongoing updates about events, announcements, and more from the DIA.