Art at the DIASearch the Collection
Rollover image to zoom
Photo ©2017, Detroit Institute of Arts
- Terracotta with pigments
- 9 7/8 x 3 3/4 x 4 1/4 in. ( 25.3 x 9.5 x 10.8 cm)
- Africa, Oceania & Indigenous Americas
- Founders Society Purchase, Katherine Margaret Kay Bequest Fund and New Endowment Fund
- Accession No.
- Formerly in the colection of: Edward H. Merrin
- clay, paint, polychromed, earthenware, statuette, whistle, terracotta, mythology, allegory, funerary
Search Art at the DIA
See favorite works from DIA staff members.
Support the DIA
Your membership and donations are critical to the museum’s success.
Stay in the know
Receive ongoing updates about events, announcements, and more from the DIA.