Skip to main content
Apply for a PreK - 12 Guided Visit
- Please allow 5 to 10 minutes to complete this application.
- Applications for guided student visits must be received four weeks in advance.
- Gallery Teachers will work with you to plan a meaningful learning experience for your students. Three to four weeks before your visit, a Gallery Teacher will contact you to discuss ideas and activities for engaging students and will let you know the number of groups into which students should be divided for your visit.
- Arrival at the museum can be scheduled for 9:30 a.m. or later.
- Guided gallery time lasts 45 to 60 minutes and is scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., or 12:30 p.m. Tuesday-Friday. Saturdays and Sundays may be available on request.
- Many galleries are small and have limited capacity. Requests to focus on particular galleries may be affected by the size of the student group and gallery traffic on the day of your group's visit. Please accommodate other groups using nearby galleries.
- Student groups require a minimum of 15 students and a maximum of 150 students.
- Lunch facilities for student groups are limited to 30 minutes for 80 students and adults. If you would like to bring more than 80 people, please make alternative lunch plans.
- Visits for student groups are scheduled for no more than 2.5 hours so the museum can accommodate requests from a variety of adult and student groups.
- Homeschool groups: Our teaching strategies accommodate a range of 3 to 4 grade levels per guided group. Our Homeschool Open Houses, scheduled throughout the year, offer more flexibility in combining grade levels.
Top of page