Japan Cultural Days: Japanese Master Artist Booths
Visit with seven Japanese Master Artists as they present their crafts throughout the weekend:
- Master Kawakami creates textile designs on tenugui, a special Japanese towel.
- Master Yokoya deomonstrates traditional woodcarving.
- Master Hayashi makes uniquely dyed textiles.
- Master Kinoshita shows beautiful ceramic pottery.
- Master Fujimura presents stunning Japanese Edo dolls.
- Masters Kano, a husband and wife team, create handmade, colorful Washi paper.
Visitors will be able to purchase works by the Masters on site. Cash and credit cards are accepted.