October 6 - January 5, 2014
WATCH ME MOVE: The Animation Show
Tickets on Sale Now
Watch Me Move: The Animation Show is the most extensive animation exhibition ever mounted, featuring both iconic moments and lesser-known masterpieces from the last 150 years. Visitors will have the rare opportunity to see an incredible array of animation techniques in more than 100 animated film segments from across generations and cultures.
Cafe Scene in Paris, 1877
“When I first saw this painting, what caught my eye was the shimmering, silvery-pink color of the dress, and how it contrasts with the dark tones in the rest of the painting. I also like that the women seem to be there on their own terms - hanging out and smoking with the men, which I imagine might have been a bit unusual in 1877. Watch this Staff Pick on our YouTube Channel http://ow.ly/3BbHa ”
Pam Marcil, Public Relations Director
Support the DIA
Your membership and donations are critical to the museum’s success.
- Dec. 23: 9 a.m – 4 p.m.
- Dec. 24 - 25: CLOSED
- Dec. 26 - 27: 9 a.m – 7 p.m.
- Dec. 28 - 29: 10 a.m – 7 p.m.
- Dec. 30: 9 a.m – 8 p.m.
- Dec. 31: 9 a.m – 4 p.m.
- Celebrate #GivingTuesday and tell us why you #SupportTheDIA! http://t.co/RPD3PKdgt112/4/2013 4:00:22 AM
- #SupportTheDIA and provide an art-making experience for a disabled adult with a gift of $10-$25. http://t.co/RPD3PKdgt1 #GivingTuesday12/4/2013 3:01:10 AM
- Do you #SupportTheDIA? Tell us why! http://t.co/RPD3PKdgt1 #GivingTuesday12/4/2013 1:00:26 AM
- The DIA Blog — Explore the museum like never before, through the eyes of museum staff.
Sign up to receive our new monthly digital newsletter delivered right to your inbox. You'll get the latest news on exhibitions, events, member benefits, and much more.