October 6 - January 5, 2014
WATCH ME MOVE: The Animation Show
Tickets on Sale Now
Watch Me Move: The Animation Show is the most extensive animation exhibition ever mounted, featuring both iconic moments and lesser-known masterpieces from the last 150 years. Visitors will have the rare opportunity to see an incredible array of animation techniques in more than 100 animated film segments from across generations and cultures.
Support the DIA
Your membership and donations are critical to the museum’s success.
- Dec. 23: 9 a.m – 4 p.m.
- Dec. 24 - 25: CLOSED
- Dec. 26: 9 a.m – 7 p.m.
- Dec. 27: 9 a.m – 10 p.m.
- Dec. 28 - 29: 10 a.m – 7 p.m.
- Dec. 30: 9 a.m – 7 p.m.
- Dec. 31: 9 a.m – 4 p.m.
- Jan. 1: CLOSED
Watch Me Move - Extended Hours
- Jan. 2: 9 a.m – 4 p.m.
- Jan. 3: 9 a.m – 10 p.m.
- Jan. 4 - 5: 10 a.m – 7 p.m.
- Read the DIA's statement regarding conversations with federal mediators: http://t.co/57W6Orzjxx. #Detroit12/11/2013 7:53:41 PM
- @DetroitPublicTV is premiering a documentary on the DIA tmrw at 9 on WTVS! Or watch live on http://t.co/CEzCkPL0KP. http:///t.co/3aacZpUwg212/10/2013 11:23:13 PM
- Today is Diego Rivera's 127th birthday anniversary. Take a virtual tour of his #Detroit Industry frescoes here :http://t.co/T0VLPbxinJ.12/8/2013 2:01:20 PM
- The DIA Blog — Explore the museum like never before, through the eyes of museum staff.
Sign up to receive our new monthly digital newsletter delivered right to your inbox. You'll get the latest news on exhibitions, events, member benefits, and much more.